GRATUIT : votre publicité sur des milliers de sites [ L'utile de l'unitile ] [HQ]?4000 IBooks For^I.Phone%& IPad In EPub
[ S’enregistrer ] [ FAQ ] [ Rechercher ] [ Connexion ]
[HQ]?4000 IBooks For^I.Phone%& IPad In EPub

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'utile de l'unitile Index du Forum -> Informatique -> Autres - Infromatique
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
allfabr

Masculin
Point(s): 3
Moyenne de points: 0,20

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ]?4000 IBooks For^I.Phone%& IPad In EPub Répondre en citant

4000 IBooks For IPhone & IPad In EPub > bit.ly/1Ts9AXJ

Read..also..sends..you..a..weekly..recap..with..your..highlights..via..email1.10.months.ago.Reply.dreyfus2.Well,.FWIW,.a.lot.of.the.ePub.files.in.the.iBookstore.are.actually.DRM-free.(it.is.the.publisher's.decision.if.DRM.is.used.or.not).and.work.on.many.devices,.including.Windows.computers-...1999-2015...-...I.just.stumbled.upon.your.weblog.and.wished.to.say.that.I.have.really.enjoyed.surfing.around.your.weblog.posts0.4.years.ago.Reply.Ebooki.Online.Pretty.great.postI'm...a...Windows/Android...user...myself,...but...I...have...to...admire...this...type...of...softwareNaipaul.epub..A..Bend..in..the..Road..-..Sparks..Nicholas.epub..A..Brief..History..of..Time..-..Hawking..Stephen.epub..A..Briefer..History..of..Time..-..Hawking..Stephen.epub..A..Brother..to..Dragons,..a..Companion..of..Owls..-..Kate..Wilhelm.epub..A..canticle..for..Leibowitz..-..Walter..MRegistration.is.fast,.simple.and.absolutely.free.so.please.-.Click.to.REGISTER!.If.you.have.any.problems.with.the.registration.process.or.your.account.login,.please.contact.contact.us.Free..-..Download..now..Additional..resources:..How..to..read..eBooks..as..white..on..black..How..to..re-download..previously..purchased..apps,..songs,..and..books..in..iTunes..Books,..magazines,..and..comics..help..and..discussion..forum..Everything..you..need..to..know..about..the..new..iPad..Like..us!..Share..on..Facebook..Updated..Apple..comments..on..'Error..56',..fix..on..the..way..for..affected..iPads..26..min..ago..25..By..Rene..Ritchie..Following..the..iOS..9.3.2..update,..Apple..is..looking..into..'Error..56',..affecting..a..'small..number'..of..iPad..customersiBooks...Apple's...own...iBooks...and...iBookstore...are...a...great...way...to...purchase...and...read...books...as...well...as...save...PDF...documents...from...the...webMade...with...♥...in...AmsterdamIf...you're...a...content...creator,...you...can't...ignore...iBooks...Author...anymoreFor.more.information.on.how.to.transfer.iBooks.to.computer,.please.see.the.TouchCopy.User.GuideThe.bright.big.beautiful.tomorrow.I.need.to.test.the.full.breadth.of.iBooks.Author's.ebook.templates.more.thoroughly,.but.they're.an.incredibly.promising.startYoud..simply..drag..and..drop..the..book..into..iTunes,..connect..your..iOS..device,..and..sync..the..non-iBook..file..via..the..file..sharing..system..in..iTunes,..just..like..any..other..file..supported..by..apps..on..your..iPadWith..the..advent..of..iBooks..on..the..Mac..with..OS..X..Mavericks,..there..is..no..longer..a..way..to..sync..epub..books..in..this..wayMany...free...and...paid...books...are...available...directly...on...your...iPad...through...the...iBookstoreLawrence.epub..Aberrant..-..Sydney..JIf..you..are..in..the..process..of..changing..a..computer..or..have..bought..a..new..iPod,..iPhone..or..iPad,..you..may..be..wondering..how..to..transfer..content..from..your..old..computer..or..iDevice..to..a..new..oneAddress.an.email.to.yourself,.and.attach.the.epub.file.you.want.to.open.on.your.iPad.or.iPhoneAfter.all.I.will.be.subscribing.in.your.rss.feed.and.I.hope.you.write.again.very.soon!.0.4.years.ago.Reply.Kayleigh4556.iPad.and.iPhone.support.epub.format.only,.and.if.you.want.to.read.kindle.ebooks(like.azw,.prc,.mobi.formats).on.iBooks,.you.need.to.convert.kindle.ebook.format.to.epub.formatClarke.epub..A..farewell..to..arms..-..Ernest..Hemingway.epub..A..Farewell..To..Arms..-..Hemingway..Ernest.epub..A..Fool's..Death..-..Lawrence..Schoen.epub..A..Fortune..for..Kregen..[Dray..Prescot..#21]..-..Alan..Burt..Akers.epub..A..Gift..From..Earth..-..Larry..Niven.epub..A..gift..of..dragons..-..Anne..McCaffrey.epub..A..***..In..Ruins..-..Uris..Leon.epub..A..Good..Hair..Day..in..Anarchy..-..Ken..Scholes.epub..A..Graveyard..For..Lunatics..-..Bradbury..Ray.epub..A..handful..of..dust..-..Evelyn..Waugh.epub..A..Higher..Level..of..Misunderstanding..-..Carl..Frederick.epub..A..Journey..to..the..Interior..of..the..Earth..-..Jules..Verne.epub..A..Journey..My..Political..Life..-..Tony..Blair.epub..A..Kind..of..Murder..-..Larry..Niven.epub..A..Knight..of..the..Word..-..Terry..Brooks.epub..A..Life..for..Kregen..[Dray..Prescot..#19]..-..Alan..Burt..Akers.epub..A..life..in..the..day..ofWhy.do.they.always.feel.the.need.to.change.things.for.god.sakes.improve.but.dont.change.completely.so.we.can.do.what.we.normally.doJoe..0..4..years..ago..Reply..JBaby9783..The.."How..to..read..eBooks..as..white..on..black"..is..no..longer..relevant..since..that's..built..into..iBooks..nowHome.>.Support.>.Apple.Support.Communities.Shop.the.Apple.Online.Store.(1-800-MY-APPLE),.visit.an.Apple.Retail.Store,.or.find.a.resellerHome...Products...Store...Support...Contact...English...(en)...Deutsch...(de)...Franais...(fr)...Espaol...(es)...Simply..download..the..app..and..sign..into..your..Amazon..account..to..access..all..your..purchased..booksYou.are.currently.viewing.our.boards.as.a.guest.which.gives.you.limited.access.to.view.most.discussions.and.access.our.other.featuresYou...can...browse...for...books...from...here...just...as...you'd...browse...for...apps...or...any...other...type...of...media...in...iTunes...or...the...App...StoreWhatever...your...workflow,...iBooks...Author...now...supports...it0.10.months.ago.Reply.garylapointe.Didn't.it.have.EPUB.options.in.the.past?.I.thought.the.licensing.said.(used.to.say).that.you.couldn't.use.it.to.create.books.for.outside.the.Apple.ecosystem.(even.EPUBs)?.0.10.months.ago.Reply.iBAConference.Gary.-.answer.to.first.question:.Mostly.noMobile.Nations.YouTube.Channel.Follow.Us.on.Twitter.Join.us.on.Facebook.Mobile.Nations.RSS.Feed.42,213,679.Readers.Per.Month.Mobile.Nations.brings.you.the.very.best.of.Android.Central,.CrackBerry,.iMore,.WindowsCentral,.and.Connectedly.Android.Central.ForumsWindows.Central.ForumsConnectedly.ForumsBlackBerry.Forums.Advertising.Partner.Copyright.2016.Mobile.Nations..Terms.and.Conditions..Privacy.Policy..Careers:.Writer..Dev..Licensing..External.Links.Disclosure.It.incorporates.public.domain.catalogs.of.Feedbooks.and.Project.Gutenberg.directly.in.the.app.in.a.more.graceful.design.than.a.standardeBook.search.interface,.thus.making.it.easierto.navigate.among.free.ebooks.libraries.directly.from.the.home.menuSo..I..recommend..you..try..this..tool..to..resolve..this..problemThis...means...that...authors...canfrom...start...to...finishcreate...gorgeous...books...with...images,...captions,...video,...and...custom...text,...and...publish...them...in...the...ePub...3...standard,...which...you...can...then...easily...convert...to...KF8...(the...Kindle...proprietary...format...based...of...ePub...3)We...are...working...to...restore...serviceTouchCopy.can.handle.both.PDF.and.EPUB.formatted.eBooksand..a..4.7-5.5"..PhoneWait.extracting.archiveiMore...Forums...Ask...a...Question...New...Posts...Trending...Discussions...iPhone...SE...iPhone...6s...iPhone...6s...Plus...iOS...9...OS...X...El...Capitan...iPhone...6...iPhone...6...Plus...iPad...Pro...(12.9-inch)...iPad...Pro...(9.7-inch)...Apple...Watch...Shop...HOT...DEAL$...Best...sellers...New...releases...Cases...and...covers...Chargers...and...cables...Battery...packs...Screen...Protectors...iPhone...iPad...Watch...TV...Mac...How...to...Live...Help...Reviews...The...Best...Best...iPhone...apps...Best...iPad...apps...Best...Mac...apps...Editors'...choice...for...iOS...Deals...Apps...Games...Log...in...or...Sign...up...Fewer...ads...and...it's...free!...Forums...iPhone...iPad...Mac...Apps...Games...Features...Reviews...Help...&...How...To...Question...&...Answer...Contests...Shop...now!...Podcasts...Contact...iMore...About...iMore...Android...Central...Connectedly...CrackBerry...iMore...Windows...Central...Tesla...Central...Mastering...iBooks...How...to...manage...your...books...in...iBooks...for...iPhone...and...iPad...Cooking...in...style...Seven...chef-worthy...iPad...stands...for...your...kitchen...The...Pixel...Project...Comic:...Uno...Port...in...a...Storm...So...cool...on...so...many...levels...Tim...Peake...runs...a...marathon...from...space...using...his...iPad...Uh...oh...Chinese...authorities...shut...down...iBooks...and...iTunes...Movies...iPhone...SE...iPad...Pro...iPhone...6s...TV...Watch...iOS...OS...X...Buyers...guide...iPhone...7...Find...iPhone... f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 18:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'utile de l'unitile Index du Forum -> Informatique -> Autres - Infromatique Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
GRATUIT : votre publicité sur des milliers de sites Dookie Template is created by Mo6